Roy Arthur is not CEO of Bofoakwa Tano- JY Appiah insists 

0

Former Ghana League Club Association [CHALCA] Boss Mr J Y Appiah has debunked rumours that Roy Arthur has been appointed as CEO of Sunyani based division one side Bofoakwa Tano.

But Mr JY Appiah has refuted claims that the former BA United CEO has been of immense help to the Sunyani based club.

“Bofoakwa Tano don’t have any CEO,Roy Arthur hasn’t contributed anything not even GHC10p in the club”. he told Space FM.

“Bofoakwa Tano has the agreement that anybody  who is interested in running the club takes 60% when there is profit and with the remaining 40% being used to run the club but Roy Arthur wants 80% and we are not cool with that so he isn’t CEO of the Bofoakwa Tano.

Roy Arthur is said to have been appointed by the Club’s Board Chairman Mr Yaw Boateng Gyan in January this year but was not given contract which has his ability to take over the Club’s administration fully.

About Author

Leave A Reply

Shares