Ghanaian teenager Kamaldeen Sowah has been named as number three in the list of the top ten performing youngsters across the best five best leagues in Europe for the 2021/2022 season.
The list which was compiled by credible football statistics website whoscored.com saw the Stade Rennes youngster being ranked ahead of Mason Greenwood of Manchester United, Serginho Dest of Bayer Munich and a host of high profile names.
Sulemana had 7.47 out of third to place third behind Alphonso Davies of Bayer Munich who had 7.63 as well as Florian Wirtz of Bayer Munich who got 7.64.
The 19-year-old Ghanaian has netted four goals in seven French Ligue 1 games so far this season.
Below is the full list of the top ten:
10. Josko Gvardiol (RB Leipzig) – 7.01
9. Ivan Ilic (Verona) – 7.08
8. Sergino Dest (Barcelona) – 7.19
7. Dominik Szoboszlai (RB Leipzig) 7.19
6. Melvin Bard (Nice) – 7.22
5. Jude Bellingham (Borussia Dortmund) – 7.31
4. Mason Greenwood (Manchester United) – 7.36
3. Kamaldeen Sulemana (Rennes) – 7.47
2. Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich) – 7.63
1. Florian Wirtz (Bayer Leverkusen) – 7.64