The 299th edition of the Weekly Newsletter of the International Centre for Sports Studies known mostly by the initials CIES from the French Centre International d’Etude du Sport presented the 100 players with the highest transfer values according to an algorithm of the CIES Football Observatory and Atletico Madrid star Thomas Partey – the only Ghanaian footballer on the rich list – appeared at position number 99 valued at 48.5 million Euros out the 100 professional players considered.
Liverpool attacking duo Mohamed Salah and Sadio Mane of Egypt and Senegal respectively are the highest valued African players on the list. Salah the highest valued African player command a massive transfer figure of 144.9 million Euros at position number 7 overall whilst his club teammate Mane was ranked 8th with a value of 139.2 million Euros.
PSG sensation Kylian Mbappé tops the list with a value of 259.2 million Euros ahead of four Englishmen Raheem Sterling, Jadon Sancho, Trent Alexander-Arnold and Marcus Rashford.
FC Barcelona forward Antoine Griezmann is eighth, while the young Bayern Munich prodigy Alphonso Davies enters the top 10 thanks to his rapid progress this season especially.
CIES Most Valuable Players in the World : Position 90 – 100
90. 50.3 million Euros : Raúl Jiménez : Wolverhampton
91. 50.2 million Euros : Marc-André ter Stegen : FC Barcelona
92. 50.0 million Euros : Rúben Neves : Wolverhampton
93. 49.7 million Euros : Milan Škriniar : Internazionale
94. 49.5 million Euros : Wilfred Ndidi : Leicester City
95. 49.3 million Euros : Davinson Sánchez : Tottenham Hotspur
96. 49.1 milion Euros : Jonathan Ikoné : LOSC Lille
97. 49.0 million Euros : Sergej Milinković-Savić: SS LazioITA202425 ans SRB
98. 48.8 million Euros : Tanguy Ndombélé: Tottenham Hotspur
99. 48.5 million Euros : Thomas Partey : Atlético Madrid
100. 48.4 million Euros : Martin Ödegaard : Real Sociedad