The Ghana Football Association(GFA) wishes to announce that the Registration Window for the 2022/23 football season will open on Saturday, July 30, 2022 for Regional Football Association clubs – Division Two, Division Three, Juvenile and Women’s Regional Division One League clubs.
The opening of the registration window is in accordance with the GFA Regulations which makes provisions for the opening of registration before commencement of each football season.
|Opening of Registration Window||Saturday, July 30, 2022 at 00:01 GMT|
|Closure of Registration Window||Thursday, September 22, 2022 at 23:59 GMT|
|Deadline for Responding to Queried Registration||Friday, October 28, 2022 at 23:59 GMT|
All clubs are expected to complete their registration before the deadline.
Clubs are to note that there shall be no extension and the deadline SHALL be enforced strictly.
As the 2022/2023 registration opens on July 30, 2022, the following Directives are to be observed strictly:
- All queries for 2021/2022 season on club’s dashboard when vetted and approved after July 1, 2022 will revert to 2021/2022 season and therefore clubs will have to renew the registration of all their players again for the 2022/2023 season.
- Payment for processing of registration licenses MUST be made before applications are submitted for vetting, otherwise such applications shall not be vetted and shall be rejected in the system.
- Wrong, fake, unreadable documents in their application, SHALL be rejected in the system.
- All Professional transfers of players both domestic and international must be done in the TMS before registration can be completed in the registration system.
- Clubs are to ensure that they check the player’s name in the system, before registering a player as a new player. Club shall take full responsibility for the consequences for registering existing players as NEW PLAYERS.
- When a Club refuses to release an amateur player to the new club, the GFA shall release the amateur player to the new club to ensure smooth registration of such a player.
- When a Club refuses to counter instruct a transfer request in the DTMS when there is a transfer agreement between the said club and the other club, the player involved will be declared free and all the benefits in the transfer agreement will be nullified.
- “Responsibility for the truthfulness of information on player’s registration lies on the clubs and not on the GFA” per the GFA Regulations.
Once again, the Association wishes to remain all clubs to be mindful of the importance of deadlines, the strict compliance regime and the consequences thereof, following the failure to adhere to same.