Ghanaian defender Musah Nuhu says he wasn’t hurt at all after missing the 2019 African Cup of Nations tournament in Egypt.
The former WAFA and Black Stars ‘B’ centre-back picked what seemed to be a career-threatening injury while on training tour with the senior national team, missing the tournament in Egypt.
Musah, who recently returned to action has after being on the sidelines since May last year, tells footballmadeinghana.com in an interview that he didn’t feel bad after picking the injury which ruled him out of the AFCON.
He says “I didn’t really felt bad at all. I accepted it in a good faith and was ready to work hard and come back stronger,”
“Thanks to my club, the management, the coaching staff, medical team and the players for their support throughout these hard times,” Nuhu added.
The 2018 WAFU Cup winner, was a second half substitute for St. Gallen on Saturday in their 4-1 win over FC Aarau.